Here is the skinny on what you need to do if you accept the Beautiful Blogger award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share the love by passing the award along to seven other bloggers you adore.
3. Keep writing, inspiring, loving and living in joy and beauty!
My dear wonderful friend Sandy nominated me for this lovely Beautiful Blogger award. I feel such gratitude that she sent this to me, and she is one of the most beautiful bloggers I know. Sandy picks wonderfully funny, cute and inspiration artwork and peppers it amongst word of love and joy for faith and family. I hope you each have the chance to read her beautiful words. Sandy’s blog can be found at http://lbtk.wordpress.com/.
1. http://magclare.wordpress.com/ – This girl is like a sister to me. I love her wild adventures and her fearless approach to living. She is spectacular!
2. http://crystalmoons.wordpress.com/ – I love your free-spirited embrace of spirituality. Your words always make me smile!
3. http://uncletreeshouse.com/ – I adore the way your creativity guides you to combine art and words in your blog. It is beautiful on every level.
4. http://stuffmybrainthinks.wordpress.com/ – You always give wonderful positive advice. That is such a kindness to offer the world. Your brain thinks good stuff!
5. http://nownzen1.wordpress.com/ - I love all the cool new agey info you have on your blog. Thank you so very much for sharing all of it!
6. http://healingwithsavannah.com/ – Your spectacular beauty shines over and over again with your lovely focus on healing. There is no greater gift than that. You are amazing.
7. http://todayiprayed.wordpress.com/ – I love your prayers. They come from a place of love, joy, kindness and of course beautiful faith. Please keep praying for all of us and we will always do the same for you.
These are lovely blogs and I know that you will enjoy reading all of them. For all the other blogs out there, you know that I love you and think that you are all spectacular. Thank you thank you thank you for everything! Big hugs! MoJo
To receive the “Words of Joy” emails, please send a request to MomentumOfJoy@gmail.com.
Find MOJ on Twitter @MoJoy98